Friday 15 November 2013

Meet UK's most glamorous grandmother 54-year-old beauty queen making a living as a Liz Hurley lookalike

Share it Please

With her wrinkle-free skin, glossy dark mane and mega-watt smile, Annemarie Leak, 54, certainly isn't your average grandmother.
Now the Lincolnshire former model and Liz Hurley lookalike has been crowned the UK's most glamorous grandparent and credits her success to being celibate for more than 10 years.
But saying that remaining single has kept her looking young, divorcee Annemarie, who says she was an 'ugly duckling' has revealed that she is searching for love.

'I was married in 1984 but then divorced by 1988 and have been single for most of my adult life,' she revealed.
'Men are not top of my list but it would be nice to have a man on my arm to take me to these events, I have got so many nice clothes to wear.
'I think it has proved that looking good is not always good. I don't know what it is, maybe men have never known how to approach me.
'There was never much interest in me when I was at school either, I used to think I was the ugly duckling, but maybe the boys are scared of me.
'I don't know what it is about us, neither of my daughters are married either. I have found relationships really difficult, I had the occasional boyfriend when I was younger but it only lasted a couple of months at a time.'

No comments:

Designed By Gaurav Patel